Genting Trip Back On

The Genting trip is back on for me. I managed to get Rich & Jason to go with me for this trip. Went to book the tickets and hotel with Jason. It was a reasonable price that we paid for, considering the fact that it was school holidays.

Initally had wanted to get Darling, Krys & Rebecca along, but Darling & Rebecca did not reply my sms or call so I guessed they were too busy to be interested.

Genting here I come.

Hope that the tour will be a change in fortune for me in 2006.

Comments

DARLing said…
enjoy all the 3 of u haaaaaaa
Paul said…
I think both Rich & me may be able to blog there as Jason bringing notebook.
DARLing said…
keep us all updated !!
ahhaaaa

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings