Outing with Poly Friends



I was out with Caifeng, Kelvin , Yishan , Raymond, Peifen & Yee Chuan to Suntec City, where we tried the Renn Thai Resturant located at the Fountain of Wealth. We were supposed to meet at Citylink Mall before walking to Suntec City together, but I decided to meet them directly at the resturant since I was running late. I guessed I made the right decision.

The food was good, but the service was bad. We had the Tom Yam Soup, fried Kang Kong, green curry, Sotong, & hot plate beancurd . All the food that was ordered tasted good. It was Caifeng who made the reservation. I guessed she should have come to the resturant before, therefore she was the one who did the orders.

I knew that she was trying to help me clear the air for the "flying aeroplane incident" that happened on my birthday with Yishan. I guessed she didn't have much success, as I didn't talk to Yishan much. I was sitting beside Kelvin for the dinner.

Although it was later during the desert session at Millenia Walk, that Yishan requested that I sat beside her and Raymond, I didn't talk to her much also, choosing to talk to Kelvin, who was sitting face to face with me, or the rest of them. One of the questions that was asked by Kelvin was a surprise to me. It was that question that led me to know that she had left her previous job & went to KPMG without telling me.

If she had regarded me as a good friend, she would have shared with me this piece of news. This meant that I have been told rightly by Darling, Jason, Rebecca & Jason that she does not even treat us as a friend. She just said," Actually, this thing don't need to say one."

I think I know what to do when the time comes for the wedding bells for the three couples, as they were talking about property buying. I guess all are coming pretty soon, within this year or the next.

Can you readers guess what I will do?



Comments

DARLing said…
THe most u dont attend
Fly plane to her la
Simple
Paul said…
Darling, u read my mind. haha :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings