Paper 2.4 & 2.6 With Paper 3.2- Final Decision

After some arguing with my mum & discussions with Caifeng & my cousin, Jolene, I signed up for the 2 papers that I failed with the current paper, Advanced Taxation that I am taking.

I guessed Jason & Richard were stunned by my decision. My decision was a bit forced on by my mum, but after hearing what Caifeng & Jolene said, I agreed that the tax paper changes every seating, and I am already halfway there. Today was Lesson 10. There was no point to obtain the refund just to take 2.4.

Was not in the mood to work today, so took half a day to register & went walking around Orchard Rd with Jason. Have to really thank him as I informed him on short notice. Thanks buddy.

He accommpanied me by talking & giving me advice. Besides him, got to thank Krys & Rebecca for the encouraging sms.

Krys: Gosh, dun b too upset k, can try again.
Rebecca: Is it possible to appeal, dun b too upset.... Take care.

These two gals, really serve their occupation as teachers with a kind heart!!!

I really appreciate it, thanks.

Comments

Loo said…
I know it's not easy. My friend retaking both her subkects too. So I'll wish you both good luck!
Loo said…
I'm not saying for the sake of saying... I took a 4 yrs part-time study before. i think doing part-time is also to test one's determination. I really hope you'll hang on. My email is oolweis27@yahoo.com.sg.

Can I add you to my link?
Paul said…
Loo: I am trying my best to hang on & perserve on. I really hope to clear it soon as it is my mum who has been sponsoring me for this course.

You may have heard from your friends that it is not cheap.

Singapore is a city which u need good qualifications to survive.

U can add me for sure, & we can definitely meet up for a drink or what one of these days.
strawbearries said…
Try your best. 2.4 definitely the killer, I've tons of friends been tied down by that stupid paper cos the material covered is too wide. Anyway, work hard and I hope your mum wont give u too much pressure to pass. As long as you tried, just give yourself a pat on your back and said, "I did well"

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings