The Pink Panther


A world-famous soccer coach has been murdered and his priceless ring has been stolen - a ring set with the stunning diamond known as the Pink Panther. The French government needs a master detective to solve the crime and recover the gem...but he's not available, so they recruit Inspector Jacques Clouseau. Comic superstar Steve Martin stars as Clouseau in an all-new adventure of The Pink Panther. A stunning pop star (Beyonce, a soccer player, a Chinese assassin - who committed the crime? And can anyone solve the case? Clouseau and his partner, Ponton (Reno), must unmask the murderer and keep their boss, Dreyfus (Kline), from taking credit for the victory, all without bringing the French legal system to a screeching halt. Get ready to be tickled pink.


My brother was all excited about this movie, which Joey, Jason & I agreed that it was indeed hilarous. The murderer was found in an unusual way by Steve Martin through his madcap & crazy way.

How did he manage to know who was the murderer and won the national accloade from the French President? How did he leave the chief inspector stunned when he solved the crime?

The four of us really enjoyed the show as we laughed our hearts out.

The show was about 1hr 45mins. After the show, my brother & I accompanied Joey to the MRT station. I asked her to give me a call or sms when she got home. This is what I usually do for my female friends when I am out with them. If they stay near me, I would see them home. Haha. :)

Just feel that its a basic thing guys should do when they are out with gals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings