Rebecca's Performance @ NP



D:\Photos\Rebecca's Performance Pics\video-0002
Video sent by
paul1979
My next appointment was at Ngee Ann Poly for Rebecca's performance. Since I knew I was going to be there early, decided to go to West Mall first before heading back to Ngee Ann.
The bloody 61 was a long wait at the Bukit Batok Interchange. I was smart enough to grab a bite at Breadtalk as I was not too hungry after the wedding lunch. In the end, I nearly got to NP late, due to some renovated places that made me cannot find LT 26 nearly.
I must say Rebecca & her fellow choir members with her teacher, Ms Lin Li Ying put up a very good performance, together with the acapella group. I liked the rendition of "The Phantom of the Opera" by the teacher most.
Keep up the good work. Rebecca & the rest of Ngee Ann Poly choir. You have surprised me!!!

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
u cute one leh.. must be the WORST camera man in the whole Singapore.. where got take video keep turning it here and there one?? then somemore got laughter one... lolz....
Paul said…
What I want to say. is all typed in your blog comment box liao.
DARLing said…
yesyes
hahahahahha he even WOW in the end! waajaaa
then some more let us look at floor n skirt of the girls
HHAHAAA
Paul said…
Ya la knw tt is nt well taken.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings