Sec Sch Buddy House Visit

My mum, my bother & I paid a visit to my sec sch buddy's place yesterday. This buddy of mine, whom I knew since Sec 1 is very close to me. We are so close that even our family members know each other by name as well.

Meeting him for the past few years have always been a yearly ritual, as Malcolm had been studying in Austraila. This year was different as he had graduated. It means that the ritual of meeting up can become more frequent already.

We were remiscing the good times in sec sch. Some of our ex-classmates have already married, without informing us or sending us an invite. Our sec sch teachers, the majority of them who taught us have retired, even my old school building has become a holding school, with a new campus at the old Peicai Sec School site.

Time really flies. I have known Malcolm for 14 years and still going. Sad to say though, he is one of the very few secondary school friends that I still keep in touch with. I lost touch with the rest of them after they graduated earlier than me as I was retained due to my lousy "O" Level results.

Just hope that the friendship can stay strong as long as we are around!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings