Stunning News

I was reading through my New Paper when the 2 headlines of the front page caught my eye. One of the story was about a chemical leak scare on board a SMRT bus at CCK, while the other, a robber fired a shot at Sun Plaza NTUC 4D outlet. My first thoughts were, " What is Singapore becoming on a crazy Tuesday/ Wednesday?"

Are we becoming a hotbed for terrorist & crime? Decided to call Stella after work to tell her about the chemical scare as she stays around the area & like to take that bus when she goes Orchard. She was not aware that this actually happened around her neighbourhood! She also told me that how busy she will be for this two months as her sis will be going back to Austraila at the end of the month & she is starting her logistics degree course in March. Heard from her that it is quite bad, as she will be occupied for 3 modules for 3 consective weekends. Plus her workplace is sending her for course around that time as well. As a result, she should not be attending Huiyu's b-day celebration in March.

Earlier part of the day, got a call from Ricky, a friend of mine who is a bus driver. He has invited me to his new flat in Marsling this Friday to celebrate his son's b-day. I told him I will be there but most likely at night, as I will be working. From my workplace to his place needs at least an hour plus journey. It will be a good idea for me to leave on the dot. He has told me not to bring any presents for his son, but since it is still within the CNY period, I guess I must bring Mandarin oranges to wish him & his wife, Eileen, who is a nurse, good health & good luck.



Comments

DARLing said…
for a moment i am thinking how u know a DRIVER friend ?
Paul said…
He used to drive Service 74 which passes by my house to NP. That's how I know him.

He now drives a Service that passes by your house. You go & guess which one.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings