Sunday Lesson


Was awoken by my brother's & dad's voices as they were preparing to go for their Sunday church service. Since I had an early day for today as well, so I just got up and did my wash up accordingly.

Had two slices of plain bread & a glass of coffee before heading to Starhub Centre for my class. I always felt sianz to have lessons on a Sunday, be it in the morning, noon or nite.

When I got there, I could not get my & Rich's fave spot. It was taken by a lady from the full time class. Rich arrived shortly after. He was sharing with me what he, Darling, Krys did after they left my house. That set my mind thinking, but the thought just slipped out by itself later. I was glad to hear that they enjoyed themselves yesterday.

Soon after, the lecturer came & started her bullet train lecture & went on for an hour & 45 mins before we finally got our break. I guess those attending the same class as me were finding it hard to catch. It is fortunate that I have real life work experience to fall back on.

After the break, she went on till about 1.10pm before letting us off. Rich was saying that he would be facing the 4 walls in his house as his folks are not at home. I decided to join him for lunch at Burger King.

During the lunch, I told him about the plans I have in mind for the coming months. He was a bit shocked but after hearing what I said, he understands the reasons behind my plans.

I am here to announce that I have signed up as a e-filing volunteer for the personal tax for the 2nd year running. Last year was a fulfilling exprience helping people to file their tax returns. I had a good time knowing the senior citizens at the IT Centre too. If everything goes according to what I have submitted, I should be stationed at Blk 123 Serangoon North Ave 1's IT Centre again. The service is available from 18 March 2006 to 17 April 2006 , every weekend from 2pm to 5pm. So if any of you have problems with your tax returns, you are welcome to approach me for help. If you guys are also interested, you may sign up with IRAS by clicking on this link. There is no need to worry as there are training sessions to assist you.

Hope to see more people come & help your fellow citizens.

Comments

strawbearries said…
Thats GeeHong's style as usual, accept it haha =P

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings