Huiyu's Birthday & The Card Reader


I managed to get this photo out of the digital camera that I just bought on Friday, after an hour of unsuccessful tries with the Olympus Card reader, given free by the Harvey Norman Jurong Point salesman. The card reader seems not able to read. I do believe it is not the USB Port problem, as I am able to detect my bluetooth device with that. Will be going back to the salesman later, to see if I can change the card reader. Fortunately, I got the camera early, otherwise it will be a big problem if the camera had problems in Genting.


Yesterday, met up with Huiyu for her early birthday celebration. Even though it was a small gathering, Jason, me & my brother, together with the birthday gal as the rest of the people invited were all busy with their work or other commitments. Huiyu said she missed out calling Richard. I guess she will make up to him one of these days.

Had the dinner at 国俯steamboat resturant. The resturant is located at Far East Square. I liked the ambience & the good service provided by the boss, who hails from Shenyang. The food is pretty delicious. Heard from Huiyu that the boss could remember all the customers by name after their first visit, as I was pretty surprised when she could recognise Huiyu. I was stunned by the fact that the resturant had less than 10 customers on a Saturday evening, which is unusual. The cost of the food was very affordable, considering the amount of food that we ordered. Really got to thank Huiyu for the treat. We also feel bad about the gift that we gave her, as we didn't notice that she does not wear earrings. Luckily, we provided her with the receipt to exchange for something that she wants.

After the dinner which took us 2.5 hrs, we went to Coffee Bean @ Boat Quay for coffee. She didn't want us to pay for the drinks and chatted till about 12mn before going our seperate ways

Since I liked the ambience of the resturant, I guess I may get Krys to be there for her birthday next month. Anyway, it may also be my increment & promotion month, which I certainly hope so. I don't think I will be able to leave now after my boss showed me some classified info on Friday. Looks like Paul is staying on for another year. I hope I can tahan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings