PC Problem

I was pretty caught up with work for the past few days.

As written, I went for an interview on Thursday. The interview was long & fruitful and I hope I can get the job as it will give me the opportunity to enhance my knowledge about Singapore tax, but also learn about foreign countries' tax legislation as well. The pay they are planning to give is a very very good one. It is about 15% more than what I am getting now, with the confirmation of a month's AWS, something which I can't get at my current job. Therefore hope that I can get the job. I will know the result on Monday. Wish me luck then.

Was asking Krys what she wanted for her b-day. But this gal, she said that she do not want anything. She must be stunned & blushing when I told her that I have no budget for her present. I told her that if that's the case, Rebecca & I will be giving her a treat. I wonder if Rich & Darling wants to join in?

Was out with Jason and my brother to J8 on Friday. Jason started his new job as sales co-ordinator in Jurong on Monday. I was quite surprised that they are paying him quite low, given his experience, he should be drawing more.

We had dinner at the Food Junction food court & desert at Swensen's, where we discussed the Kukop trip. The trip is tenatively set for 5 Aug to 6 Aug. Sat & Sun. These are the list of people that we hope to gather for the trip. If we have more than 8 people, A coach will be hired for the trip.

For those people who see your names here, please let me know if u want to join us.

  1. Richard
  2. Darling
  3. Rebecca
  4. Huiyu
  5. Krys
  6. Stella
  7. Caifeng
  8. Kelvin
With me and Jason, there are most likely about 10 of us.Hope you guys can show support.





Comments

strawbearries said…
Good luck and hope u get the job!
Richie said…
Ahh... If I got no reservist during August, I will join for sure. Hope u clinch the job as well.
Kazzzzzzz said…
I should be joining. Let me know again when the day draws near! (^_^)
Paul said…
Rebecca: Ok, I will let u know when e day is near. Guess Krys will be happy as she wants to go too.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings