Sneezing Like Nobody Business

Despite following the doctor's orders to drink more water & rest more and taking the perscribed medication, I kept blowing my nose with toilet paper till the dustbin beside my desk was filled with toilet paper. It didn't help that my seat was located directly under the main air conditioning duct.

So after work, I dragged myself to the doctor. The doctor gave me a stronger medicine for my flu and kept the cough mixture the same. He also advised me to rest at home, so he gave me MC for today.

Fortunately, I am ahead of my audit dept colleagues in terms of work progress. This is despite the fact that I have taken about a month's leave (all MC, study & annual leave) included. I treat this as a rest.

To date, I have not received any news from my lady boss about pay increment or promotion. The chances of getting it seems slimmer by the way. I don't know why. I just feel this way.


Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
u ok a not?? take care manz
Richie said…
You better recover well before u tink about work.
Dalicia said…
take care! recover huh
Paul said…
Hi friends, tks for concern. Really touched.

Rich, will take care of myself 1st b4 my interview tmr.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings