Start of Paul's Enterprise

I have sent the design of my name card to the printers via e-mail on Thursday. This was the response from them.


Dear Paul
We would like to thank you for your interest in our products and services, Due to you attached file we will have to charge you for artwork $12 for once only, Our format Supported as below :
*Final artwork provided by oneself must be of the following format in PC:
*Adobe Illustrator File must convert to OUTLINE
* Freehand File must convert to PATH
*Corel Draw File must convert to CURVE
*Adobe Photoshop File must be in Tiff, EPS & JPEG Format

Description : Business Card
Paper : 230gsm Japanese Art or 300gsm White Card ( Offset Print )
Standard Size : 90mm x 54mm (Maximum)
Printing : 4c + 4c ( CMYK Colour ONLY )
Finishing : Free 2 Sides Printing & Matt Lamination
Quantity : Minimum 300pcs per Design/Layout ( Print in multiples of 300 )
Price : S$30.00 for 300pcs.
Artwork : S$12.00 ( 2 working day ) inclusive of One Logo or Graphic Design Template
Completion : Next 4 working day ( 5 Working day for White Card ) upon confirmation of artwork
Delivery : Additional S$10.00 if you require us to send it to you. (Optional)
Remarks : Price above is exclusive of GST

If you’ll fine with our price please do reply to confirm so that we could proceed for artwork. All artwork must resolution of 350 dpi and above, Bleeding allowance at 3-5mm to prevent any lost of information after trimming of name card .
Please do not hesitate to contact me at XXXXXXXX during business hours or email me at winnie
@print22.com.sg or fax at XXXXXX for further enquiries or clarifications.


The total cost works out to about $42 for 300 pcs name cards. I guess it is quite worth as the shops in the City Hall area chages at $28 for 100 pc name cards.

I hope to earn some additional income from providing these services, to cover the high transport expenses incurred for the past year.

If you have been reading my entries carefully, I have been hinting about the sideline that I wish to do. The name card that I have designed covers that.

So if you guys have any people to recommend, please let me know.

Comments

Richie said…
Pal, must let me hav one when its done. What sideline u looking for? Something to do with tax?
Paul said…
Yes Rich. I will let u have 1 when its done.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings