What Stupid Things To Happen?

Was rather pissed yesterday as my office PC had broke down due to the stupid monitor had changed colour without going back to the original colour. My boss tried to change anotther monitor, but guessed it didn't work as well. The stupid b*** had said that I kept banging the CPU. She said it was noisy & will spoil the card. She asked me to get boss to change a new set.

Excuse me, do u think I am boss' godson? You guys know him better than I do. If he doesn't change your PCs, some of you are still using Windows 95 or Windows 98, like me, you think he will change for me?

Fortunately, the PC technician 'goldfinger' treatment saved the day in the afternoon. But he did warn that the monitor is going to die soon.

Was pissed today, as I was supposed to have a singing session with Jaslyn, a net friend, after passing her some accounts notes that she requested from me. She will be starting her new job soon. Good luck to her.

The reason for being pissed was her friend, C did not want to see my face. Actually, I met C before as Jaslyn had asked her along during our meeting. C struck me as a perfectionist & wants everything to be high class & good. Does it mean that my disability caused myself not to be put in the high class catergory?

Anyway, I do not mind as I won't want to be associated with this kind of person. I backed out of the session as I did not want to put Jaslyn in a difficult position.

Hope that C can do some soul searching by herself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings