Busy Day At Work & JJ's new album

It was a hectic day at work, simply because IRAS has issued the companies' tax returnns, Form C since late last week & the personal tax filing deadline will be reaching next Saturday. My auditors colleagues / boss are still holding back 3 accounts of 3 organisations. What the heck, pure incompetence?? These people still have the time to badmouth about me, asking me why I kept lending the cleaner money? If you people have a heart, I think you all can lend money to her as well, not only me. There is no need to tell my boss that I lent her the money, especially when she pays me when she gets paid by my boss.

This cleaner, comes from a poor family that lives in a one room rented flat in Beach Rd. Her husband is bedridden due to a stroke and their only son is still studying in secondary school. If you were me, will you do the same, lend her money to help her?

Finally got JJ's new album, thanks to my brother, who bought the album for 8 bucks at Concourse. Didn't know that a place so near my workplace can get such cheap stuff. Maybe I should go & check out when I am free.

The album, I must say is better than 89757 album. I like the first track "zhi dui ni shuo" & the English song that he sang.

Another of my friend that I knew recently, Joey said she wants to join us for the Kukop trip that I am planning. She says she never been there before. I am looking at plans on how to get there. Most likely, should be going by bus if there are more than 10 of us.

Comments

strawbearries said…
You want cheaper ones, can go Bugis Village, think its only 7 bucks! They claimed its parallel import, not sure though.
Loo said…
I prefer the last track. :o)
Kazzzzzzz said…
bugis village? really? shd start keeping a lookout.. haha....paul start an entry on cheap places, then we add on to the list leh....
Paul said…
Will go n stake out

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings