Busy Day Running About


It was a busy day for me and my brother as it was his collection day of his notebook computer at Toshiba.

Called up my office at about 8.15am. Ms Kaypo Q answered the call & asked me why I needed to take urgent leave. She said she was kaypo & curious to know. I told her it was none of her business to be kaypo about and ended my call. As a precautionary measure, I smsed to my boss after a while and let him know that I was not going to be around.

A bus, MRT & taxi ride took me to the Toshiba headquarters at Kallang, where I was attended by the sales staff. There weren't many freebies in this package, save for the mouse, 2 sets of anti-virus software.

After getting the notebook, we went down to Ngee Ann by bus to get the necessary ECE needed software.The whole process was to take about 4 hrs, which I felt that was pretty slow by standards. During this time, we went to Funan & got the screen protector, Norton Internet Security & a 1GB thumbdrive.

After the trip, we went back to Ngee Ann. It was then we discovered that the screen protector that we bought for the monitor did not fit the LCD screen. We purchased another one at the Co-Operative Society downstairs, but it didn't fit either. Looks like I just have to cut the thing to size and fit to the screen.

When I came back, mum was saying that she was ill & therefore not able to cook for us. Dad was not happy that mum did not cook. I was not happy that he did not even bother to fork out a single cent for my brother's notebook and tried to push everything to me and my mum. I am not earning as much as the both of you, but why am I made to shoulder more responsibility? Argh!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings