Crash Course Ended

Took a cab to the boy's place for the final lesson of the crash course that I was conducting. I have been taking cabs to his place since the start of the crash course. This boy is staying at Telok Kurau, a 3 storey bungalow located in ulu ulu area. Luckily, I decided to adjust the fees that it was very deep in East Coast. A bus ride will be accompanied by a long walk from the bus stop.

The boy is indeed very weak in the accounting subject. The angry thing was that after a few moments, the boy will be turning his head around to elsewhere, without looking at his books or listening to my explaination. As a result, I had to explain the same topic repeatedly. The most number of times that I explained to him for a topic was 5 times.

His mum was friendly, but when it came to the fee payment, she said that I charged her too expensive. I felt like telling her. :-
  1. Auntie, u stay so far & so deep, I had to spend money on taxi fare. If you have sent your son to my place, I will definitely charge cheaper.
  2. I told her that her son was pretty weak in the subject and told her to get his other son, who is an auditor to help him with his revision.

Fortunately, his dad was okay with the fees, so he paid me willingly. The amount that they pay me will go to the PC service fee that will be paid to the serviceman, when I get the PC back on Monday or Tuesday.

My mum is nagging again about my spending. I told her that I have been cutting down on unnecessary gatherings and taxi trips to office. I told her that my colleagues have been making me take taxis because of their lack of understanding and work efficiency. I also told her that I was not the one opening the audit firm, therefore I have no right to say that I can leave my client alone and just go for my lesson.

My dad was suggesting that I take out the New Singapore Shares and Economic Restructuring Shares. After paying on behalf of my parents my brother's fees, I am seriously considering that if my mum cannot pay me back first.

This is also the reason why I am seriously thinking of changing a job, even though I am still taking my ACCA. If I can't leave soon, I think I can die soon from the lack of prospect of the job.

Comments

Richie said…
Oh my. I guess ur brother has to learn to be more independent. He must understand how tough u and ur parents are working for his sake.
Dalicia said…
i agree with richie. i've noticed that younger ones always get away with things.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings