Long Time No Blog

I have been going without a PC for a week already. My PC has crashed and my friend is still in the process of repairing for me. Now I am blogging from the volunteer e-filing centre.

I didn't manage to get the job that I went for the interview. I think it is just because that I didn't have an interview with the manager, but I only had an interview with the director. Therefore, I was a bit disappointed that I can't get hold of the job.

On Tuesday, took leave to accompany my brother to register for his poly course @ NP. Nearly had no money to pay for his fees as my boss' paycheck was not processed. It was fustrating as we had to run between two banks, OCBC & POSB just to pay for the fees. I also accompanied hin to check his appeal for the course @ SP. The customer service at SP is so bad that they can't even check the status of his appeal. NP's service was better as they were more willing to help and pretty flexible in the appeal process.

On Thursday, started conducting a crash course in accounting for a private diploma student. This boy stays at East Coast, and I had to take a ca.b to his place and back to my place. The boy was pretty weak for the subject, had to spend hours to coach him. Fortunately, I decided to charge him a high fee. There are still 2 more sessions with him.

On Friday, went out with Richard & Jason for dinner at Suntec City NYDC. Rebecca was supposed to join us too, but she had something on at the last minute. The three of us had a lot of food. The bill was not shocking, but for the first time, we spent about $120. After that, we went to Carrefour to look at notebooks as my brother needs it for his poly course. I bought a bag for my digital camera as well. I have been looking for the bag for quite a while, as the bag given by Olympus was not of good quality.

After shopping, we went for a drink at Coffee Bean. We left Suntec City at about 11pm. We didn't know that the linkway to the MRT station was closed at 11pm. In the end, we had to go one big round before reaching the station.



Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
What course is your brother taking? Guess you'll have to tutor him as well as the weak boy liao wor.... busy busy..
Paul said…
He was given ECE @ NP but he wants to switch to Biomedical Sciences at NP.
Dalicia said…
biomedical? that's tough course....

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings