Notebook Problem Solved

My mum made the decision to take up the Toshiba offer by NP and place the order with the salesperson, Yvonne. She was the one whom I contacted Toshiba last Tuesday after I cancelled the order for the Samsung X20 at Courts.

I was thankful to her that she gave me a good deal personally. I didn't tell her that my mum used to work for a company that is an authorised reseller. We took up this model.

Tecra A5-P3301 new !!! 2.26 kg
Intel Centrino Mobile Technology with Intel Pentium M processor 750 (1.86GHz, 533MHz FSB, 2MB L2 Cache, 802.11b/g), Genuine Windows® XP Professional, 512MB, 60GB HDD w/ shock absorber, 14.0" WXGA Clear SuperView TFT, CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 upto 128MB shared VRAM, 5-in-1 card reader, IEEE 1394, Gigabit Ethernet, 3-yr ILW (carry-in, part & labor)
S$2,015.00 *SI Model

To think that the external retailers only offer Windows XP Home with 256MB RAM., and at about the same price, I guess I am getting a good deal for my brother.

Will be collecting the notebook at Toshiba on Monday with him, before going to NP with him to load the necessary software for his ECE course. The thought of needing to take leave for this, does not bother me as my parents are busy with their work & both are pretty new on their jobs. And he is the only brother I have, so if no one helps him, I think I need to.



Comments

Richie said…
You are a nice brother.. Dun overconsume ur leave, seems u been consuming quite a few lately. U still hav ur exams in june.
Paul said…
I know. I still have a fair bit.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings