Asked to Stay Back

Had attended to a client that was supposed to meet my boss. This guy was going to be the cause of my overtime later today. This guy was supposed to attend to a court session tomorrow and my boss had promised him that his company accounts will be ready by today, the end of his 4 week deadline.

I tried to answer to his questions, after my colleague had asked me to help him. It turned out that he only wanted to see my boss and how was the status of his accounts. My boss said that the accounts was ready and asked me to do the tax computation by tonight. It came to me as a surprise as it was already 5pm. This meant that my plan to do my revision had backfired again. It looks as if like I can only start on 1 Jun, my official 2 week leave.

I was so tired after the work ended at 7pm that I called a cab home. I was lucky to get a Mercedes cab to pick me up. I nearly ended up with not enough money for dinner. Thanks to the faulty ATM machine outside my office building. Fortunately, the cab that I took accepts credit card payment, otherwise I would be in hot soup!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings