The Big Suntec Dinner Debate

I was asked to change the dinner location by Caifeng @ Suntec City on 13 May as she had a tight budget. Since my office is not far from Suntec, It was quite easy to come up with the places that fit her budget. However, it seems that the "aeroplane flyer" seemed to have go against the place which I suggested. The AF claims that the place that I suggested, Olio Dome was over the budget.

Olio Dome, a place where the ambience is good & condusive for long catch-up chats is expensive only if you take a full course dinner, which Richard, Jason & I had for last week. If a person with small appitete, I think she will be filled after having the main course & a simple drink.

Yvonne was also not really happy with the AF, but not to stir up trouble, we decided that we will wait on the day itself before making a decision.

P.S.: I am thinking that she may fly the plane again on Saturday. Let's just sit back & watch. Anyway if not for Caifeng and Yvonne, I don't think I will go to this gathering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings