Da Vinci Code & Mum Orders

Last night, before I touched down to bed after another gruelling 7.5 hrs of revision class for the Audit class, mum was touching on some of the topics that she wrote in her letter. The ones about religion & generation gap.

I told her even if I want to do things my way, I would be stopped by her, therefore nowadays I don't usually seek her advice when it comes to issues which I feel that I will be able to handle by myself. I am going 27 this year, not 7.

About the religion, I told her I am badly scarred by the gal who rejected me some years back because of different religion beliefs. I personally believe that one should not take religion too seriously, otherwise, you will find yourself too immersed in it. Therefore, I told her to stop bugging me about going to those religious meetings that she was having once a month, as I am not interested, and I do not like people to come and bug me to join them for their meetings now & then. The guy who kept asking me to join the Buddhist religious meetings gave up after 2 years of persistent tryomh. The gal who rejected me also lost my friendship after a year. For now, I am just contented what I am doing now and there are many things waiting for me to be done in life, besides religion.

My brother told me that mum was asking him about my current relationship status with some of the gals that I have knew. My brother was smart. He told my mum that although he is single now, he knows what he is doing & knows when he wants to start. I guessed my brother is also fed up as she kept harping on this.

Right now, just want to take things at a step a time, I do not want to think too much as my white hair are popping out non-stop.

Comments

Dalicia said…
gees, why does she want you and your brother to get married so badly?
Dalicia said…
it's not easy to take care of someone
Paul said…
Yes Elaine, to take care of that someone takes a lot of time, responsibility, effort & $, which I think I lack of now if I were to have a materialistic gf to take care of now.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings