Interesting Suggestion

I got this interesting suggestion from Yishan for preparing my upcoming exam yesterday over MSN. She was saying that since I do not have much time to prepare for my exams, I should just dive in & do the past years exam papers striaghtaway.

Her reasons was :-
  1. The lecture notes are for information only.
  2. The more important thing is to get a feel of the papers, boost your morale & confidence.
  3. This is the best way to counter the busy work schedule & lack of time.

I think I should try using the method, see how it goes? Anyway I taught the accounting diploma boy using his exam papers as well.

Comments

Dalicia said…
not a bad idea. i'm not an accountant so i can't give you tips :P but i have watched how my friends studied their CPA. mostly test reivisions, and practice books.
Paul said…
I am trying that now.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings