Is the Mission Becoming Impossible?

Jason, Richard & I were supposed to catch Mission Impossible 3 this Friday with someone, however, due to some miscommunication between me & that person, that person decided to cancel the movie.

Fortunately Wendy, our new blogger friend should be accepting Richard & my invitation to watch the movie on Vesak Day. It happened that both me & Richard were inviting her to watch the same movie, at the same cinema. Trust my friendship with Richard is really like close buddies, as we think on the same wavelength on this. What more to come from this from this fruitful friendship?

Comments

Paul said…
I hope not to spoil the friendship too, but I guess it must be a two way traffic sometimes.
Anonymous said…
it's never impossible to do anything.. just do take note that not all people are as flexible as you.... timing cannot change as and when you like....
Paul said…
Ms Anonymous, I know who u r and will take note of that.

Did try my best to search a good timing but unfortunately I can't change theatre timings also.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings