Lie With Me


I went to watch this movie after the 7.5 hour lecture of the Financial Management Paper with the scarcastic but knowledgable lecturer.

The story is about the often raw relationship between David (Eric Balfour) and Leila (Lauren Lee Smith), two emotionally damaged young people living in Toronto. Each feels trapped in a bleak life, and attempts to find some kind of escape with the other.

The story seems like a headless tale heading nowhere at first, but it was until David's dad passed away in his sleep & Lelia's parents filed for a divorce, the couple finally knew that what they wanted was not just sex but love and companionship.

I would give this movie a 2.5 out of 5 rating.

I am thinking of catching X-Men next Saturday after my class with the lecturer that I just mentioned, as he always jam a lot of things together. My brain is still processing what he went through in class today.

Sianz, tomorrow Audit class. How long more can Paul go on? Yvonne was saying that I am having more white hair already. Turning old @ 27, like "The Legend of The Condor Heroes", Yang Guo?

Comments

Richie said…
Was the movie about 2 people lying down together or lying to others?
Anonymous said…
Paul, you are still better than yang guo lah.. he only had one arm.. you have two.. add oil add oil!!
Paul said…
Richie, the movie was about 2 people lying down together, w/o knowing what they really want.

Anonymous, thks 4 e compliment. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings