Mum Trying to Help In my Paper

My mum was suggesting to me to let her have a look at my ACCA Paper 2.4, Financial Management & Control Paper last night. I know that she is trying to help. I am not looking down on her LCCI qualifications, but there has been loads of changes to the accounting sector in recent times and I am taking a professional qualification.

Should I let her have a look at my papers? I think she will understand why it is so tough to handle now if she looks at them.

I have told her about my intention to take a break too. What do you guys think?

Comments

Dalicia said…
i think she's trying to help. i guess she wants to know how your work is like.
Paul said…
My mum is 58 this year. Sometimes its irritating to hear the nagging, but I know she wants me to do well.

Last time, I used to hear the horror stories about doing part time studies, not just ACCA. A few of my frens have given up, because of their work commitments.

I just wonder how long more I can go sometimes.
Loo said…
I think your mum is just trying to help you guess she hope she can guide you. Nagging is mother's talent. You'll prefer her to nag than giving you a "silence night"...

As for you studies, I did my part-time dip for 4 years. I know it's not easy. But if you take a break now, you might not wanting to come back later. You will say you will, but I witness a lot of such cases. You better think twice.
Paul said…
Yes I will Loo. Thanks for your advice.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings