Start of 14 Day Study & Exam Days a.ka. MIA Announcement

Tomorrow marks the start of my self-styled revision program for the 3 ACCA papers that I will be taking.

  1. Paper 3.2 - Advanced Taxation - 7 Jun 2006
  2. Paper 2.6 - Audit & Internal Review - 13 Jun 2006
  3. Paper 2.4 - Financial Management & Control - 14 Jun 2006

I should be clocking 10 hour days daily with breaks and some scheduled meetings with friends in between. I hope that my efforts will not go to waste.

Please don't blame me for going MIA. I will try to come in here if I have things to blog during my breaks & meetings.

Comments

Dalicia said…
you'll be very busy! sometimes it's good to rest your brain....and continue...GOOD LUCK!
Paul said…
Ya I m timing in breaks in between with two meetings with friends in between.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings