Dinner @ Rice Table With Jason & Huiyu

Was out with Jason & Huiyu last night to this resturant that I recommended previously on my blog. The Rice Table Buffet Resturant at Suntec City Branch.

We had a good time there, save for the moment that a bowl slipped out of our tray as I was fishing for my food. The bowl broke and flew out of the resturant. We were seated near the curtain seat. Fortunately, there was no one outside, otherwise the consequences would be hard to imagine.

Was eating and chatting happily about the planned Kukop trip in Aug.I had spoken to Darling via MSN before I met up with Jason & Huiyu. Darling won't be joining us for the trip. Perhaps, she is really busy? I will be putting up the list of people who should be going after my papers on 14 June. Should I forget, please remind me?

During the meal, got a unwelcome call from the AF, who said that I should be at home studying instead of hanging out with my friends. She was saying that she might be able to help me with my ACCA. I felt like telling her, you are not my mum, so please don't lecture me like you think you are. Besides you have passed your ACCA, I also have friends and relatives who have passed it as well. I would rather ask them than to ask you if I need help.

After being chased out by the waiter, we wanted to watch Da Vinci Code, but the show was quite late, so we went to Starbucks for a coffee break instead. Huiyu asked me not to worry so much about my ACCA as she said it is not easy.

After the coffee and long chat, we headed home.

Comments

Paul said…
Ya so crowded. Lucky I din take MRT there, I took bus there.
I did finish b4 I was chased out.
It was so full, the meal.
Kazzzzzzz said…
chased out? how come? lolz....
all of us were at the same place ah? Haha....
Paul said…
Ka: They were closing at 9.30, we were chased out at 9.35pm
Kazzzzzzz said…
no manners! normally they dun take anymore orders half hour before closing, then jsut wait for the customers to finish n leave... can complain manz...
Paul said…
I bring u gals to a better service resturant at Suntec City after my papers.

The resturant start with O____ D____. I think the service is better & the waitress are better looking.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings