Exam Blues

I guess I need help. Am suffering from the blues after the horrendous tax paper on Wednesday. I am slowly checking into the stress clinic. And mum, please stop nagging for a while can?

Currently only on Lecture 3 of my audit notes and I still have Paper 2.4 to go. Let's hope I can make it on 13 & 14 Jun.

****Prays hard****
Wish me luck then, think I need lots of it
This is especially so after some stupid client was flooding my office web-based e-mail with Withholding Tax Questions. The b*** continued to email me even as I told her that I was on leave. Some people just dun understand English. I think I should do it in Bahasa Indonesia then, since the client is Indonesia-based one. I can't publish the e-mail exchange in here as there are some confidential info.
It also explains why I may have screwed up in an interview at one of the Big Four today. Stupid me, shouldn't have said I need a change of enviornment and a wider exposure as well. The interviewer said I can't can't convince her. Looks like I just have to pick up from here and look for a new job.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Reminds me of the days when i was taking ACCA (2-3yrs ago) :)

I cldn't clear Level 2 despite re-taking paper 2.4-2.6 thrice!!! In the end, I gave up and went on to take a HR diploma. I am not bad at it.. HR :)

Realli admire your perserverance and wish you all the best!!!

Thanks for visiting my friendster profile :)
Paul said…
Oh thanks.

Visiting your friendster profile was just to ask u if I could be friends with u. That's all.

If u dun mind, can leave ur email behind?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings