Exam Finally Over

Finally can heave a sigh of relief that my papers are over and I may officially start my break till 21 August 2006. the day where my results are scheduled to be out. At the same time, I can also kickstart my job hunt. Been wanting to leave the sickening place and seek a new challenge and hopefully, a higher remuneration package.
The picture shown above was my exam venue for this term. In fact it has been my exam venue for my past 4 seatings. The Singapore Expo. It has been an unlucky venue for me as this was where I started the failings. I hope the streak will end here this round.
The papers were of the professional standard. Although I could answer most of the questions and completed most of the questions, I wonder if I can pass. I am feeling not so confident this round after failing by just a few marks last round. Overconfidence could kill.
Just now when I was running through my e-mails, I got this email from IRAS.
Dear Lee Bing Fong,
Congratulations on being awarded the 2006 e-Filing Volunteer - Outstanding (or Commendation) Award! You were nominated by Society for the Physically Disabled for this award in recognition of your commitment, service and leadership qualities, and good understanding of e-Filing system. We would like to invite you to the Volunteer e-Filing Service (VES) Appreciation Ceremony to receive the award from Mrs Tan Chee Koon, CEO of National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre.
You can also invite one guest to attend the ceremony with you to share in your achievement! Please see attached e-invite for the programme and RSVP details.
Thank you.
Mum was asking me who I wanted to ask along to join in the award ceremony? She was suggesting two ladies. (You guys can try to put your guess in the comment box). If they can't make it, she will take leave from her part time job and join me for the event.
Mum always put me in a difficuit position, I dunno how to put this thing across to them, Although they knew that I won the award some time back. Just want to tell mum, when I find a gal suitable to be my girlfriend or my future wife, I will let her know.
Happy guessing!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmmm...he likes Stella. So I think he might invite her lor.

Hehe
Paul said…
Rebecca & Alan: U all very smart ar.

Too bad she having her papers for her degree course.

Alan: guess u been reading my blog frequently.:)
Dalicia said…
ohhhhh STELLA your current crush?
Paul said…
Elaine: Its over quite some time back as she rejected me. We are still friends.

I dun think I will try again for fear of losing frenship. Wait for the next gal to set my heart to flutter.

To all: No guesses for the other 1?

Rebec: U can't answer as I have told u the ans.
Paul said…
Wendy: Clue is, she is also a blogger.
strawbearries said…
Congrats on the award! Add on to achivements for your job hunt!
Paul said…
Thanks for the congrats.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings