For Darling - Get Well Soon

Our poor friend, Darling has been bitten by the sickness bug since she was in China. She called me today and told me that she might not be able to make it for Friday's gathering as she is running a fever and sore throat.

She told me that she caught the bug from an inconsiderate Shanghai traveller, who was having the flu bug while travelling with them. I feel that the person is too much. You know that u r sick and u still travelled and spread your germs to people, let other people suffer together with you, and can't enjoy their holiday too.

You are so inconsiderate.
I never had good impression of China people
They are rude and brute.

Comments

Dalicia said…
i know about the MAINLAND people!
but with the angmohs they're very nice.
Kazzzzzzz said…
FYI, the most courteous pupil in my class happens to be from China..... Well, it is true that there are cultural clashes, even within Asia... so what is normal for them may seem rude to us... Not that I'm helping them, but... dun condemn all just cos of a few lah. After all, our ancestors came from China too.... are you trying to scold yourself as well? (^_^)
Paul said…
I think I just happen to meet the bad ones ba.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings