Fuming Mad Tuesday

Monday

I finally could not tahan the strong air conditioning at my office and decided to take the coat which I bought from G2000 some time back and wear it in the office.

As expected, got some comments from people who are just too kaypoh about such things, instead of working during the peak period and I antipicated this to go on at least for the next week or so

Q: Wah, someone so handsome today, where he going to later?

I : Wah, so handsome today, going for a matchmaking session later?

Prawn Mgr to I: Bing Fong going to Germany later to catch World Cup.

BC: Wah, attending wedding dinner later.

W: U look great in this, is it tailor made?

This shows the productivity of my firm. Seems like I am the only one who is willing to strive & slog for the firm, but overworked & underpaid???

Tuesday

"The company has to retain proper records of its financial transactions for 7 years from the relevant year of assessment. Any invoices, vouchers and other documents supporting the accounts must also be kept for 7 years."

E.g.
Records for 1997 (year of assessment 1998) should be kept up to 31.12.2004
Records for 2004 (year of assessment 2005) should be kept up to 31.12.2011

The bitch and the prawn manager asked me to check on one of the records of the clients with regards to the tax matters from 1992 to 1998. I knew of the 7 year ruling as shown above, but knew that I had to find out something as the bitch is always capable of stabbing me in the back in front of LB.

I not only got an earful from the tax officer, but also the bitch asked me later if the 1992 to 1998 has been finalised. I just told her what was shown in bold above as told by the tax officer. I also went to check with my client, but he was not able to help as he had joined the organisation on a much later date.

I think I will feedback this issue to my boss tomorrow. I will suggest to send these two senior citizens for refresher course. I think I know the reason for pursuing the matter, but I can't reveal it here as it involves my client's confidential info.

Was fuming mad, as I stepped out of my office in the afternoon and went for a prospect interview at SP. I was offered an okay renumeration package, considering the new nature that I will be taking on. But I was quite pissed off by the second interviewer, who thought that she knew a lot about my current job, and started yaking all the wrong things in front of me and her dept head. I dun think I wish to work under such a person. The second thing was the job was a contract position with not much chance of a renewal as the position may be outsourced when the length of the contract is about to end. With such uncertainity, it is another reason why I will not go for the job if offered.

Met up with Jason after the interview for tea @ NYDC Heeren, before heading off to buy the JJ's DVD (The one advertised on TV, who wants please let me know!!!) & DVD Recordable Disc before heading home.



Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
you going to copy JJ DVD ah?
Paul said…
Yes. I am as someone requested liao.

Rebec u 1 ar?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings