Grandma's B-Day Celebration Tonight

My grandma will be having her birthday celebration tonite. It will be the same stupid resturant that has poor service, Teochew Garden @ Concourse, which is near my work place.

It has been a long time since I saw my grandma, my uncles & my aunts. I think the last meeting was CNY. Anyway, I am not interested to meet my aunts anyway, as they tend to gossip about their brothers behind our backs.

If they dare to comment about my "disappearance" last year tonight, I am going to tell them, " One of your sons also didn't appear last year, and I sought permission from my dad before I went for my event that was planned in advance. You have no right to say me since u r only my aunt. You are not my parent.

Comments

Dalicia said…
i don't miss my grandma at all.
seriously waiting for the big clock to ring.
Paul said…
Elaine, how come?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings