Relaxed Cool Day

Today is the day where I can kick all my office stuff aside and really concentrate on my exam revision. Mum was in a surprising "not so naggy" mood today. She actually prepared two bottles of drinks for me on my study table. One bottle was plain water, which I was not aware, and the other was orange juice.

Was a good day as I managed to cover what I wanted to cover, the first 5 lectures on inward & outward investments.

World Cup fever is coming. If u ask me who is my pick to win the World Cup, I must say Italy, Brazil, Argentina & Holland may have the chance. It is also the time which I may just join the fun and place somesmall bets on matches. This time round, most likely going to stick to the football betting site based in England, otherwise it will be in Singapore Pools. In the last World Cup, I was off target always, including the final, where I picked the Germans to win Brazil and I lost.

Ole Ole Ole!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings