Boss Finally Acts

After I kept highlighting to my boss & LB that the auditors and/ or typists kept making mistakes on the company registration no or tax reference no. Logic will tell you that if the number is wrong, ACRA or IRAS may not accept the set of financial statements.

How my bosses acted today?

Mr Yee wrote on my working paper " What is happening?" and threw it on the typist table and got her to amend the error.

LB scolded the prawn & the rest of the audit team, by saying " Why is this happening? The tax dept keep pointing out that there is error in company's registration no. Can you all check carefully? This kind of thing can't go wrong unless you are talking about the newly incotrporated companies in 2003, 2004 or 2005. That one I can understand. Are you all sleeping & checking your work at the same time?

The prawn tried to push the responsibility to the typist. I was there thinking, how could you push the blame to someone who has no basic accounting knowledge or filing compliance knowledge? Is it fair & right to them?

LB sensed that he was pushing responsibility aside, so she declared that she was taking over the checking of the company registration no from now on.

I was perturbed by the fact that the prawn still had the cheek to laugh when LB was lashing out. Will he ever learn?

Comments

Richie said…
Hey, buddy. Its bad for health to be involved in politics. Cant jus settle down ur heart to work? Listen to some techno songs to loosen up.
Paul said…
Rich: Sometimes is hard, because some ppl just want to put my name in the hat, despite my heavy workload.

Lolthem: Haha. Thanks for popping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings