Crazy Happenings In Singapore

I was running through The New Paper during my lunch break when I saw this piece of news that attracted me.

Student shout vuglarities at teacher
Teacher demands student to publish an apology in The Straits Times
I was personally quite stunned when I saw this. The story continues that the school principal had already discplined him, and the child's parents were not able to raise the money for the apology in the newspaper. The principal has since said that it was a misunderstanding.
The article goes on to share another student who had been punished to go without food by the teacher. The teacher hails from a reputed school.
I just wonder what has become of the world these days. Has it gone upside down?

Comments

Dalicia said…
actually i'm very thick skin. i have shouted vulgarities at this one teacher....so, i apologized..no big deal..:P but i don't mean it...hahahaha....

want me to apologize in straits times..i can do that. keep in my this is the internet world. i'll exposed that bloody teacher!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings