New HP Line & HP for Brother

After a stressful work week that made me lay stumped by my boss' questions as he came back from his Europe trip on Thursday, it made me look forward to today.

Intitally had no plans today, but brother was complaining his E700A handphone was giving him problem. Since the handphone was going to be 3 years. Guess that it was time to change a new handphone for him.

Went to Singtel Comcentre and got the Samsung E730 for him. It came complete with a new number as well, as we were quite disappointed with the service provider that we previously had. It used to be good, but it got worse as the years went by. My brother was so happy with his new toy. Let's hope he treasures this handphone that my mum & I gave to him.

Comments

Richie said…
He is so lucky to be pampered. He must be enrolled for NS before he knows the real world. Haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings