Planned Gathering for the Blogger Network of Friends

As requested by our friend, Darling, she wishes to have a planned gathering with the blogger network of friends.

I hope the people listed below are able to attend this gathering, with the tentative date fixed on 22 July 2006(Sat) evening at about 6.30pm. The place should be Suntec City or Marina Square.

  1. Wendy (Specially requested by Darling & Rebecca to attend)
  2. Jolene ( You may bring Mr Foon if u wish)
  3. Richard
  4. Darling
  5. Rebecca
  6. Paul ( I am the chief planner, can say no???)

Please confirm your attendance via sms,e-mail or comment box. Ms Darling, anyone else you want to call?


Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
how about Krys? Hmmmm......
strawbearries said…
Mr. Foon and I wont be able to attend. U guys enjoy yourselves.
Paul said…
Ka: I just saw Krys online & was talking to her abt it. She say she is nt sure yet.

Wendy: Ok, u let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings