Surprise, Got Course To Attend

Today was K's last day at the office. I got a surprise parting gift from her. I guess it was for the good relationship or rapport that we have builit during her course in working here. She worked there for about 1.5 years, which is shorter than me. The gift was a stationery set of stapler, penknife & pen holder. I wished her all the best and hope to stay in touch.

Was asked by LB to attend this forum. Will be attending as she will be paying for me. But I guess I will not like the speaker, as I went to his firm for an interview before. The pay he offerred me sux.

Dear Students/Members,

The Association of Taxation Technicians Singapore (ATTS) in conjunctionwith the Singapore Accountancy Academy (SAA) presents:
Tax Forum: One Tier Taxation & Group Relief Losses
Date: 22 July 2006, SaturdayTime: 2:00 - 5:00pm
Venue: CPA House, 20 Aljunied Road Singapore 389805
Speaker: Mr Robin Chia
Fee:S$10.00 (for Students/Members) or S$15.00 (for Non-members)
Extended Registration Closing Date: 20 July 2006, Thursday

For more registration details, please refer to the attached registrationform.Registration will be on a first-come first-served (payment) basis. Onlyfully-paid registration is considered.Light refreshments will be provided during the forum.For enquiries, please contact ICPAS Examination & Student Registry:Ms Mandy ChinT
el: +65 6744 9865 Ext 103
Fax: +65 6749 7713
Email: studentadmin@icpas.org.sg

Looks like this Saturday will be an eventful day for me as I will be meeting Richard & Jason after the forum. I have asked Eriko to join us. It will be my first meeting with her as we have postponed it a few times due to my sickness and her family commitments.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings