Surprises

I was quite surprised what K told me at work. She told me about the things that I had suspected all along since she was given the additional task to do audit by the b***. She even told me that LB tried to make her change her mind a few days back, when she gave all of us a 10% pay raise. The way K put it was like, it was because she was leaving, then LB decided to give all of us a pay raise. Maybe to prevent an exodus.

I shared with K my work related problems. She understands my predicament having to deal with all the taiji masters, whereas I cannot play any, as I am the most junior there. I told her if not for the latest pay raise, I could be going off. Because even my bosses have been good to me, the taiji masters are practising different strokes of taiji now & then that I am suffering.

Comments

Richie said…
DTA. "Dun trust anybody" in office. stab u and its too late.
Paul said…
I like this piece. Haha. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings