What A Cute Baby Girl

Received an sms while I was on my way up to office from my long-time net friend, Alexandra that she had given birth to a baby girl yesterday morning. After some thought, I decided to pay her a visit after work. I got her chicken essence as she was complaining before the child birth that the baby was grossly underweight. People who know me well will know that I am not the type of person who goes to a friend's happy occassion empty-handed.

Took a bus there, and took some time to find the place. I was quite stunned to find Alex to have ballooned so much, which I think was due to the weight of carrying the baby and the water retention in her body that made up the additional weight. I managed to see her husband as well. He seems well at ease with the baby girl. The baby stopped crying once he was carried by him. I was telling Alex that the husband was going to have a hard time if the baby gets used to being carried.

The baby looks pretty small and fragile, maybe due to Alex's lack of appitete and lack of sleep. The baby was delivered by C section as Alex's blood pressure shot up. As a result, she can't do it naturally.

Chatted with her, her friends and her hubby for about an hour before I left with her friends.

Congrats to Alexandra for the birth of Avarielle
Wish for good health for both the baby & mother !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings