Dad's Op @ SGH

As mentioned in my previous entry, my dad was asked to check in the hospital to operate on his dislocated finger. This time, my mum asked my brother to accompany my dad to the hospital as he is currently on school holiday now.

Heard from my brother that although the appointment was at 8am, my dad was only operated on at 3.30pm. I wonder was there so many emergency cases to attend to at SGH today? My brother had to push back his dental appointment to tomorrow. The 1.5 hrs surgery was finally done at 5pm. My dad is asked to stay for tonight at the hospital for an observation and should be discharged tomorrow. Mum has ordered my brother to pick my dad up from the hospital.

Finally have to thank these people for their care & concern after seeing my blog entry or my sms.

  1. Huiyu
  2. Jason
  3. Elaine
  4. Wendy
  5. Eriko
  6. Rebecca
  7. Richard

I appreciate your support & concern.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings