Jason's & Caifeng's Birthday Gathering @ Mushroom Pot



I didn't go to work yesterday in the end, as I wanted to relax myself for this birthday gathering.

All the invited guests, Richard, Rebecca, Huiyu, Stella & myself were there at the birthday bash. However it was sad to say that one of the co-host, Caifeng could not make it, due to the demise of her grandma on Tuesday, but she told Jason that she will be sharing the cost with him as it has been a while since she last gave us a treat. I felt quite bad about it though.

We had the 6 person set dinner, which was very filling for all of us. I am sure everyone of us had a good time munching the food & catching up with each other. Little did we know that we were to go hungry again at our after dinner activity, the singing session @ The One, at the birthday boy's suggestion. I looked at Richard, because since I introduced this group of friends to him, our usual activity had been singing, and it usually ended till quite late. I wonder what his parents have said about this.

At the KTV, which we got back the same room as our last gathering with Eriko & Audrey, we cracked jokes and sang songs. I was barred from singing JJ Lin's songs by the birthday boy & Richard, so decided to choose other songs to sing instead. The overall cost was cheaper than what we paid that day.

After the session, we parted ways, promising to meet again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings