My friend's Baby Shower



As written previously, my net friend, Alexandra invited me to her baby named Avarielle's baby shower today.

The timing she gave was quite flexible as I think she wanted to get as many of her friends and relatives to join in the happy occasion. She was saying that some of her friends were Chirstians and needed to attend church service, while some others needed to run the Army Marathon today.

Took a cab to the HDB block at Bukit Panjang, Segar Road. I think I made the right decision as if I were to alight from the Segar LRT Station, I had to walk about 700 metres before I could see the block. I nearly went to the wrong function as I saw a similar function being held a few blocks away and the taxi driver actually dropped me at that block. Fortunately, I called Alex up and asked her where was the exact location of her function, so I didn't go to wrong one.

It was fun seeing the adorable baby again and the husband & wife. Besides enjoying the spread, I spent time talking to Alex about her immediate plans and life being a mum. She said she is hoping to look for a job soon as she has been slacking at home for a few years already.

Left her place at close to 5pm. I managed to hitch a ride from Alex's lecturer, who gave me a lift to Buona Vista MRT bus stop for me to catch a direct bus home. I would like to express my thanks to the lecturer for the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings