Nite At Mind's Cafe

Had a meetup with Eriko, Jason & Richard at the Mind Cafe at Prinsep Street yesterday. This was my first time there. Have to thank Eriko for recommending this place to us. I think it is an interesting theme cafe.

It was a surprise that I was the earliest. I reached the place at 6.15pm. Eriko was the next to arrive. This time, she brought along two friends, Jimmy & Bonnie with her as well. The two guys were to arrive after that.

The food was not bad. The games were good too, although most of the games require a strong brain power. I have to agree with what Eriko said. The name of the cafe is Mind Cafe, so the games are pretty mind boggling.

We played a Q & A game, You Are An Idiot, Jenga & Get a Life. I particularly liked the last one, although it was pretty time consuming. It was chosen by me & Richard. Its a game about how you live life & make it eventful.

The whole date ended at 11.15pm, and the cost was pretty afforable too. I got a ice cream free & free drink for the next visit. I think will share with the guys next round.

Took the train with Jimmy. Have to thank him for waiting with me at the bus stop for my bus. Managed to find out that he was from Ngee Ann too. He said he saw me before. So we started chatting from there.

Hope got the chance to meet again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings