Problematic ACCA payment Site


I was trying to make payment for my exam fees using my UOB card, but it failed to go through 4 times. It just hang there when I clicked on the " Authorise payment" option. It was then when I used my POSB Debit Card to make the payment, it was okay.

Heard from Richard that he encountered the same problem when he registered at the last sitting as well, & the bank actually dedited the failed payments to his account. He had to wait for quite some time before the funds were released.

I wonder what is wrong with the site?

Anyway, I have just sent an email to ACCA and printed out the e-mail to be faxed to UOB Card Centre for them to see to the stop payment option.

Stupid website!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings