Rental of Room Fiasco

One of my Malaysian net friend & his brother have expressed an interest to rent the empty room in my place on Tuesday. My parents were agreeable with that and asked me to tell my friend to pop by and have a look on Saturday.

On Wednesday, my dad suddenly announced that his China colleague & his wife will be shifting in on Thursday.My mum & I were stunned as we were not prepared yet & I have already told my friend to come & view the room today. What will my friend think? She will be thinking that I playing a joke on her on this? I told my dad to settle this on his own, since he was the one who created the problem. In the end, it was my mum who solved the problem. She told the person that she will give him an answer on Sunday.

I hope my friend will be able to rent my place as after the last unhappy incident with a China tenant, my mum & I have our misgivings renting the room to China people again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings