Week full of Work & Surprises

This week was a week full of work & surprises. I have been reaching home at close to 8pm or 8.30pm.due to the high volume of work, which has been piling up due to my slow PC previously. It looks like I have to be back in office this Sat, despite it been my off day to clear some of the 40 odd tax computations & filing work.

A week full of surprises as well. Here they are:-
  1. Krys sms me on Sunday, asking me how my mum was. She said she was reading my blog & knew that my mum was coughing badly. It has been a while since we last chatted or sms. After a while, she saw me online and we started chatting and catching up about what was happening to all of us.
  2. Results Day- I was expecting not to clear 2 of the papers but I cleared 2 and was surprised. However the happiness was marred by the fact that I flunked 2.4 again.
  3. One of my close friends lost her grandma yesterday. I was quite stunned when I saw her sms. Let's hope she can get over the loss soon.
  4. My friend, Alex has invited me to witness her baby shower this Sunday. I am looking forward to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings