What a Crazy Day?

Since last nite, after the Hungry Ghost Dinner that I had, I didn't expect a crazy nite to last till today.

Darling's fume
It was not a surprise seeing that, but I shall not make any further comments as both parties got to know each other through me, so it was a little sad to see that things have to turn out this way.

Office PC still usable?
Reached office to find that my PC was on. I think it was my boss who left it on. That's his signal that he feels that the PC is still usable. Unfortunately the problems became more frequent that I gave up and used my audit dept's Internet PC instead.

Angered by Singtel Sales Staff
As u guys knew that I just signed up a new hp line for my brother 2 weeks ago. The new hp line was supposed to be portable from M1. Unfortunately, due to the carelessness of the Flipino sales staff that served me & my brother, she did not indicate that the number needs to be portable, despite the fact that I stated the number to be ported from.

Called up Singtel and gave the customer service a piece of mind and demanded an explaination from them. The customer service officer said that the only thing that I can do was to get down to any of the Hello Stores and get the number portability service done.

Headed down to Singtel Citylink after work. I was dismayed to find that there were only 2 counters open for hp services. A 15 min wait became 30 min one. The Singtel staff who served me actually wanted to charge $20 admin fee for the portability service. I refused to budge at the demand. To think that M1 was going to charge me $20 just for changing the name of account holder and the hassle to maintain it for three months 2 weeks ago. In the end, the charge was waived as I told the staff that it was his colleague's fault. As a result, they need to answer to the teleco's internal audit dept.

Bus ride with a lunatic woman
I must be down my luck to have boarded that bus. If not for saving a few steps, I swear I won't have taken that bus. Just so happen that I sit beside this lunatic woman who plugged out my earphones of my receiver twice. I was so pissed that I shouted at her. I told her that I knew the driver and will ask the driver to drive to the police station. Fortunately she got off a stop earlier than me. Otherwise I am sure she is going to try something funny if I get off before her.

Heard from the driver that she was a regular commuter of that bus service. But it does not bother me anyway as I don't usually come back from the route nowadays.

Comments

Dalicia said…
what a day for you! it will be better for sure..we all have our days!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings