Who Is More Loud & Rude?

I was quite stunned when LB came to my desk today and said to me someone told her that I was distracting them from working as I was talking too loudly with my clients. Is she trying to mean I am too rude to my clients?

I suppose it must be the b*** who have done the stab again. Well, it can't be helped. I guess someone is jealous that I am well-liked by my clients. So she is out to put me in the bad light of LB's books again. Anyway, will be talking like a whisperer in office now. I can't let u guys know too much of my secrets or trade secrets.

If you are saying that I am rude to clients, please look at yourself before saying other people. I have clients telling me that you laughed at them, because they didn't complete or fail ACCA. Don't think that u passed ACCA so fast because u r good. You are there because I dare say, you have tips from your husband, who is an ACCA lecturer.

You are just making people more pissed off with you. Look around you, how many of us are having lunch with you now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings