Dad's Singing Competition

My brother & I were given tickets by our dad to attend the singing competition. At the same time, we were to support him.

As the initial timing of the event was pretty long (was stated to be from 1pm to 10pm), my dad was kind enough to say that he will let us know the time to go down when it was 10 performances before his.

My brother was the anxious one. He rushed me out of the house at about 2.45pm, got me into a cab ride (which he paid for) to the venue. Just as we reached, I got my dad's sms that he will be performing after 8 perfomances. Looks like my brother was right for once.

Although we felt that dad sang well, he did not win anything, not even consolation prize. After the event, we went to look for a coffeeshop to have our dinner, but we couldn't find any good coffeeshop around there, so we decided to go to HDB Hub foodcourt for our dinner.

Although the foodcourt was air conditioned, we were perspiring throughout the dinner, maybe due to the hot & spicy food we had & the crowded atomsphere.

The three of us checked into NTUC Fairprice to get some drinks, and enjoy the air con, before heading home.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
wow.... must have been fierce competition!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings